VMware vSphere: What’s New [5.5 to 6.5]
In this three-day, hands-on training course, you will explore the new features and enhancements in VMware vCenter Server® 6.5 and VMware ESXi™ 6.5. Real-world use case deployment scenarios, hands-on lab exercises, and lectures will teach you the skills that you need to effectively implement and configure VMware vSphere® 6.5. This class is recommended for cu
System architects, system administrators, IT managers, VMware partners, and individuals responsible for implementing and managing vSphere architectures.
stomers who want to deploy vSphere 6.5 into their existing vSphere environment.
This course requires completion of one the following courses or equivalent knowledge and administration experience with VMware ESX®/ESXi and vCenter Server:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.5 or V6]
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V5.5 or V6]
- VMware vSphere: What’s New [V5.5 or V6]
- VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting [V5.5 or V6] Experience with working at the command line is helpful.
The course material presumes that you can perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling in this course:
- Install and configure ESX or ESXi
- Install vCenter Server
- Create vCenter Server objects, such as data centers and folders
- Create and manage vCenter Server roles and permissions
- Create and modify a standard switch
- Create and modify a distributed switch
- Connect an ESX/ESXi host to NAS, iSCSI, or Fibre Channel storage
- Create a VMware vSphere® VMFS datastore
- Enable vSphere vMotion on an ESX/ESXi host
- Use a wizard or a template to create a virtual machine
- Modify a virtual machine’s hardware
- Migrate a virtual machine with vSphere vMotion
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
- Configure and manage a VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ cluster with resource pools
- Configure and manage a VMware vSphere® High Availability cluster If you cannot complete all of these tasks, then VMware recommends that you instead take the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.5] course.
Kompetencer der opnås ved dette kursus
Bestil dette kursus igennem os, og modtag et gavekort på 200 kr til Gavekortet.dk. Bestil herunder eller ring 33 98 60 80 og afgiv din bestilling
UdbyderArrow DenmarkPris16.050 DKK