Project Management 3 – Succeed with your project!
Projects are always carried out in a dynamic environment where you gain knowledge along the way. People change standpoints, and projects are influenced by external demands, powers and decisions. As a project manager you must be able to navigate and manage your project to obtain the desired effect!
The course will strengthen your understanding of the challenges that arise during the lifespan of a project. You will learn to follow-up on your project along the way and how to handle the conflicts that almost always arise, to understand and take action in the power game that often exists and to negotiate and motivate across different stakeholder perspectives. In continuation of the course you will be given the opportunity to prepare a description of the planned initiatives regarding control and communication for your own project (or project proposal), submit the description and receive feedback.
This course is taught in English.
Project Management 3 – Succeed with your project! is a part of Implement's Project Management Programme. Implement's Project Management Programme is IPMA Registered®
You are already a project manager and wish to become even better at navigating your project in a dynamic environment to obtain both organisational and business effect.
The course covers the following main topics:
- Benefit realisation
- Behaviour associated with projects and how to handle change processes
- Project conflicts both upwards, downwards and outwards
- Leading the project towards effect and value for the organisation
- Follow-up with regard to accuracy, progress, risks, economy, quality and effect
- Active use of the project’s Business Case
- Negotiations with important stakeholders
- Co-creation and implementation strategies
- Power and influence in the project’s decision processes and implementation phase
Kompetencer der opnås ved dette kursus
Kurset har ingen fremtidige datoer pt.
Ring36944989Pris14.850 DKKUdbyderImplement Learning InstituteVarighed3 dage